Whenever you complete your course we will provide you with a completion certificate. Due to high volumes, CPD certificates can take up to 72 hours to issue into your Education Tracker. We thank you for your patience.
To find your completion certificates in the APP please follow these 3 easy steps:
- Completed the whole course until the very end, including the exam or self verify! (Image 1)
- Completed the evaluation statement. Once you’ve completed it you will be informed to go to the education tracker to view your certificate (Image 2)
- Go to the education tracker. Click on the course to download your certificate! (Image 3)
What if your certificate doesn’t download? There are 4 options:
- If your certificate is still being processed you won’t be able to download it just yet, it may take up to 72 hours for it to appear in the APP. You will know it’s not ready yet as it will be in a lighter color like the following example:(Image 4)
- You may not have allowed the APP to download items to your phone. You will receive a message similar to the image below the first time you try to download a course. If you deny access you will not be able to download anything onto your phone from the app and will need to change the permissions from within your phone settings (Image 5)
- You may not have enough memory on your phone. Please check the memory on your device and make sure you have enough storage space to download the certificate.
- You may need to open the file from a different APP or browser. You can find the downloaded item in the downloads file on your mobile device. Once there you can click it to view what options the phone provides for viewing the document. Here is an example of how it looks on our demo phone (Image 6)
What if your course doesn’t appear? There are 2 options:
- The education tracker automatically filters by date. So you may not see the course because it was completed outside of the date range currently selected. (Image 7)
You can change this easily by clicking on the date and changing it. (Image 8)
- You may not have completed the course. Remember to complete the course till the very end and then self verify or complete the exam. In this case, you will have to go back to the course to check the status of the course. Example of a failed course (Image 9)
The course must have the passed stamp in order for a certificate to be issued. See below:
If you continue to experience trouble or need your certificate urgently, you are welcome to access it on https://cpd.wcea.education/
Here it’s available instantly, as long as you took the course on the website or while you were online in the APP.
Here are the steps to find your certificate:
- Login to the website using the same username and password you use for the mobile APP.
- Go to the education tracker by clicking on the icon at the top right, then selecting the “Education Tracker”.
- Find the course you’re looking for and click on it. REMEMBER! Make sure the dates are correct!
- Then click View Certificate to open the certificate in a new window.
REMEMBER! You must have completed the whole course and evaluation statement in order for the certificate to be available.